Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- The Good Book: A Silent Tale
- 6 Things That Prove God Is Real
- 5 Breakthroughs That Happen When You Fast
- Christians Bad Tippers? No Not Really
- Why We Need God To Be Jealous
- Is Over The Top Worship An Oxymoron
- Why We Could Never Earn Eternal Life
- Rare Bird: A Memoir of Love and Loss
- 6 Things Christians Don’t Say Enough
- Christmas Grace: The Greatest Gift