Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
The Orthodox Church's 'Rite of Forgiveness' is an exhilarating kick-start for a time that just gets harder.
People who think they've found the best spiritual path have a right to proselytize, but sometimes it's kinder to refrain.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Christians: Let’s Admit That We Don’t Know It All
- 7 Dangerous Idols You Need to Let Go Of
- How to Be a Difference Maker
- The Discipline of God
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus’ Personality
- 8 Ways To Make God Decisions
- 7 Types of Christian Tattoos
- 6 Women Every Christian Should Know