Connect with Your Faith Community
Whether you're looking for a friend to join you in a spiritual journey, prayer and support in good times and bad or a partner for debate and discussion, the Beliefnet community has what you're looking for. Join today!
|Find Friends of Your Faith||Start Your Own Faith Discussion|
|Keep A Spiritual Journal||Create a Prayer Circle|
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
he leads me beside still waters;
he restores my soul.
He leads me in right paths for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I fear no evil;
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff--they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
my whole life long.
Top Faith Tools Galleries
Top Beliefnet Content
- 7 Reasons It's Okay To Have Interfaith Friends
- Prayers and Blessings from Around the World
- Conversations of Faith
- The Power of Affirmation
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A Guide To Daily Mindfulness
- Seven Ways Not to Pray
- Five Big Points to Ponder when Praying for Something Big
- Project Conversion: One Man, Twelve Faiths
- Will Facebook Replace Going to Church?