Apple Salad with French Dressing
• 1/4 cup of salad dressing (we suggest French dressing)
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 cups of apples (chopped and unpeeled)
• 1 cup of fresh chopped celery (finely chopped)
• 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
• Combine French dressing, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl
• Add apples, celery and walnuts to your mixture
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
• Stir once more and serve
Why Doesn’t the FDA Regulate Essential Oils?The Food and Drug Administration first started under the passage of the Pure...
Can You Prevent Alzheimer's Disease?Alzheimer's disease is the most common form of dementia affecting people of...
Eat Better - TogetherWith a little planning, meal time can once again become a time to bond as a...