Apple Salad with French Dressing
• 1/4 cup of salad dressing (we suggest French dressing)
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 cups of apples (chopped and unpeeled)
• 1 cup of fresh chopped celery (finely chopped)
• 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
• Combine French dressing, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl
• Add apples, celery and walnuts to your mixture
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
• Stir once more and serve
7 Crazy (But Real) Medical Products in HistoryWe have found some dark and crazy medical products and procedures over the years....
Prayer is Good MedicinePrayer is more than a form of worship and expression; it benefits the mind,...
10 Ways to Quit Smoking NowCan't quit the smoking habit? Here are 10 ideas to quit smoking that are quite...