More on Archangels
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- Guardian Angels and Archangels – Differences and Similarities
- Finding Your Peace with Archangel Uriel
- What Do Angels Really Look Like?
- Angel Healing Stories with Archangel Raphael
- 8 Signs from Archangel Raphael
- "The Healing Miracles Of Archangel Raphael" Book Contest: Official Rules
- Do Angels Look Like God?
- The Glory of Angels
- The Angel Gabriel
About Archangel Michael
How to relieve stress with the archangel
Blogging on Archangels
"Holding on to anxiety is like character assassination to our Father. " This statement took me aback. It is a quote from my pastor. I had never quite thought of holding on to anxiety is this way. As the pastor preached the Sunday service on being anxious about nothing, I thought about his statement. When we hold on to worry or anxiety over our future, we are telling God we don't trust Him. ...
In every religion that believes in a personal God, there's a connection between the divine and the human. A personal God created life, and he (or she) cherishes his creation. No love is more intense than divine love. No anger is more intense than divine wrath. As relationships go, the one with God poses the most difficulties, for an obvious reason. God is invisible and leaves no evidence about his ...