Want to Save Money on Cleaning Supplies?
page Want to Save Money on Cleaning Supplies?
Household cleaning products can be expensive - but you can save a lot of your hard-earned money on basic cleaning supplies by using staples you probably have in your home's cupboards right now! My favorites are vinegar, baking soda, salt, lemon juice, bleach, dishwashing liquid, rubbing alcohol and others. Here are my Heloise recipes for making simple cheap, home-style cleaning solutions, which do the job well and cost much less! Remember, when mixing homemade solutions:
1. Read ingredient labels before combining them for warnings.
2. NEVER mix ammonia or anything containing ammonia with bleach or bleach-based products.
3. Pour solutions into containers with clear and easy-to-read labels, and list ingredients, date mixed, instructions for how to use, and all warnings on the label.
4. Store all homemade, and any store-bought for that matter - well away from the reach of children and pets.
5. Wear rubber gloves when using cleaning products, and make sure there's plenty of air and ventilation around you.
8 Ways We Nag Our Husbands (and Didn't Even Know...There are some not-so-obvious ways we tend to nag our husbands...can you identify...
8 Things Your Child Needs to Know About SexReady to have a serious talk with your child about sex? Here is the best advice.
7 Things a Man Really Wants in a RelationshipHave you ever wondered what's important to a man? Well wonder no more - here...
10 Ways Courtship Is Different Than DatingCourtship is a season of discovery between two people who are trying to determine...