The Bible by College Students
- Last Supper would have been eaten the next morning - cold.
- The Ten Commandments are actually only five, double-spaced, and written in a large font.
- New edition every two years in order to limit reselling.
- Forbidden fruit would have been eaten because it wasn't cafeteria food.
- Paul's letter to the Romans becomes Paul's e-mail to email@example.com.
- Reason Cain killed Abel: They were roommates.
- The place where the end of the world occurs: Finals, not Armageddon.
- Out go the mules, in come the mountain bikes.
- Reason why Moses and followers walked in desert for 40 years: They didn't want to ask directions and look like freshmen.
- Instead of God creating the world in six days and resting on the seventh, He would have put it off until the night before it was due and then pulled an all-nighter.
IF YOU LIKE THIS, YOU'LL LOVE, DEFINITIONS BY PARENTS!
I have learned that belly dance is all about isolation. The hypnotizing nature of the dance comes from the way the hips and
Daily Inspiration: Holiday Values
posted by Susan DiamondI have many friends, all ages, who have trouble sleeping. They take Ambien, Tylenol PM, listen to music and books on tape and on and on to lull them back to sleep. The National Sleep Association says that 40 million Americans are not getting enough sleep. The first thing people do when they ...
Previous Posts: Thanksgivukkah: Thanksgiving and Hanukkah Unite | Teach Grandchildren the Importance of Giving
Angels speak to those who silence their minds long enough to hear.