Here are some sample Examination of Conscience questions for a wife and mother of teenagers who works part-time outside of the home:
· How did I see God today in my co-workers?
o Did I respond to them as I should have?
If I didn’t, why not? (you can ask God to help you with this if it is something you find yourself doing a lot)
· In what ways did I reflect that I am a beloved daughter of Christ today?
o If I didn’t, why didn’t I? (does God need to help me accept his love and forgiveness?)
· Did I find time to pray today? Did I find time to read today’s Gospel?
· Did I lovingly attend to the duties of my vocation?
· How will I invite God into my day tomorrow?
Are You in a Funk? It’s Not Always a Lack of FaithDepression and sadness is not from a lack a faith, so don’t allow condemnation...
10 Ways to Recover and Respond to Angry EmailHow do we respond to hurt, upset or accusation from an email? And what do we...
7 Healing Promises To Help You Begin AgainGod’s promises have the power to reignite the spirit and allow us to walk in...
6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be DatingSometimes you need to fly solo and experience life without any additional attachments....